- Implement capacity planning for WLCSP processes so as to standardise, improve response to customers and enable asset optimization.
- Ensure that IE KPIs and corporate objectives are met.
- Lead project to automate capacity planning model from concept to implementation.
- Work closely with Product development, Procurement, Productivity and Equipment Process Innovation teams to provide proposals for capacity improvement solutions.
- Ensure that capital budget are spent within approved budget and are allocated based on strategic businesses and initiative, and establish dynamic processes to respond to fast changing business environment.
- Lead and drive cross functional project team(s) to meet capacitytarget.
- Plant layout design based on capacity plan
- Conduct time study to improve process Cycle time.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Engineering or Industrial Engineering will be an advantage.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience in semiconductor/ wafer Fab plant operations.
- Experienced in capital expense/ investment justifications.
- Experience in sourcing of automated equipment/ tools meet process specifications.
- Good leadership and communication skills with multiple cultural exposures.
- Analytical and an eyes for details.
Working Hours: 8am – 5:30pm
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com