Job Description for Maintenance Engineer
- Design and planned systematic activities (i.e. preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance or reliability centred maintenance program) necessary to provide maintenance team to react accordingly and minimize downtime.
- To lead and manage the Maintenance team WITH THE OBJECTIVES to achieve optimal equipment efficiency, maintainability and productivity, develop enabling technologies WITHIN the limits of departmental objectives and capabilities.
- Manage and oversee the factory total equipment utilization and efficiency. Provide immediate attention and solutions to ensure Maintenance team is able to execute production plans smoothly. Takes leadership in ensuring all factory equipment and machine are operating at optimum conditions
- Providing expertise in jigs, fixture and tooling design, modification and project management to improve quality, productivity and cost.
MAIN DUTIES AND SKILLS REQUIREMENT:
- To establish systems/guidance in sustenance and improvement of all equipment performance indices to exceed/meet operations goals.
- Perform shift duties for scheduled equipment preventive maintenance (PM) and troubleshoot equipment-related problems to minimize equipment downtime when requested.
- Execute new equipment start-up, from facilities hook-up, vendor start-up, to acceptance of equipment for production.
- Coordinate with process, integration and manufacturing engineers to ensure work is carried out efficiently to meet module objectives.
- Establish stock levels of essential equipment spares, consumables and other equipment-related expenditures to support equipment maintenance based on forecasted manufacturing volume.
- Manage/drive vendors’ performance to meet/exceed equipment KPI and goals.
- Document PM/recovery procedures and best known methods for equipment to allow more efficient troubleshooting.
- Provide and maintain preventive maintenance specifications for equipment to meet ISO requirements and Quality Systems.
- Initiate, organize and lead task-force for short term problem solving and long term continuous improvement
- Participate in continuous improvement programs to optimize equipment utilization, cost of maintenance and implement equipment improvement projects to upkeep capabilities and reliabilities of equipment
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Microelectronics Engineering or equivalent
- Expert semiconductor wafer fabrication process knowledge Team performance management knowledge
- Team leader experience
- Supervisory skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills
- Coaches, mentor and conduct training of Maintenance team on first level troubleshooting
8am – 5:30pm (P.S 4 position for Equipment Specialist Engineer)
8am – 8pm or 8pm – 8am Working 4 day shift Rest 2 days & Working 4 night shift rest 2 days (P.S 4 position for Equipment Maintenance Engineer)
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com