Job Description for Maintenance Technician
- To maintain manufacturing process WITH THE OBJECTIVE OF ensuring equipment capabilities are stabilized and optimized to CUSTOMER SATISFACTION through continuous improvement and cost reduction WITHIN the limits of cost permitted and department policies and objectives.
- To assist engineer in inventory control in equipment spares.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Overhaul and Maintenance
- Execution of preventive maintenance, process, equipment and facility troubleshooting, set-up/conversion and qualification, overall equipment effectiveness and efficiency.
- To perform machine recovery for production in shortest time and status reporting to engineer
- Assist engineers to establish the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually overhaul and maintenance schedule. Responsible for all factory equipment serviceability.
2. Monitoring of Spare Parts Stock
- Establish and maintain the spare parts inventory system, establish a pool of spare parts suppliers that are capable of supporting new/existing process developments. Support in the equipment budget estimation and cost reduction for all spare parts.
- Assist engineer involved staff training e.g autonomous maintenance training, doing training materials, cross-training of zone member, updating and reporting.
- Support all manufacturing specifications for technology/product transfer, new process introduction, product development and machine setup.
- Safety and Housekeeping
- To perform the activities (5S, Workplace Safety and Occupational Hazards) to ensure conformance of safety instructions and promote good housekeeping, organization and manufacturing practices.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to read, writes, speaks and understands English and/or Chinese.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to multi-task oriented.
- Ability to meet or exceed the company’s attendance and punctuality standards.
- Ability to use common tools.
- Ability to understand and follow directions as given.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Use miscellaneous office equipment (e.g. calculators, computers, copiers, etc.)
- Able to read Cad drawing. (Able to draft will be a plus).
- Able to read PLC (will be a plus).
- Color vision
- Ability to push minimum 150 pounds (Ovens); ability to lift minimum 50 pounds (trash and supplies).
- Ability to climb ladder and step ladder.
- Bending at the waist, sitting, kneeling, laying horizontally, climbing, walking, etc., as job may require.
- Extreme heat (70oC) or cold (4 oC)
- Lifting or pushing up to 50 pounds
- Noise level which may, at times, require normal hearing protection in the form of ear plugs.
- Lubricating fluids, cleaning solvents, etc.
- Cleaning fluids normally used in normal duties.
- Paints and solvents.
- Chemical waste
12 Hours Shift 8am-8pm or 8pm-8am
Work 4 days day shift rest 2 days & Work 4 days night shift rest 2 days.
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org